We are delighted to welcome guests back to our beautiful space at Seven Branches Venue and Inn! The safety and peace of mind of our guests and employees remains a top priority. We are taking time to ensure your stay with us is a safe and relaxing one.
FOR OUR STAFF
• Seven Branches Venue and Inn team members will adhere to standard social distancing requirements set forth by the Centers for Disease Control, maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others where at all possible.
• We have implemented daily temperature checks, self-checks and additional training for employees to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
• Seven Branches Venue and Inn team members are equipped with all required personal protection equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, facemasks and gloves. PPE will be changed out throughout the day, as needed in all departments.
FOR OUR GUESTS
• For the comfort of our guests and staff — and to remain as contactless as possible – Seven Branches Venue and Inn is utilizing customer engagement mobile messaging software to communicate with guests and assist from arrival through their stay to departure if they choose to have a no contact check in and check out.
• Guest rooms will be left vacant for an extended period of time prior to or after cleaning whenever possible.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the guest rooms for our guests convenience and use.
• We have implemented increased and enhanced disinfecting and sanitation protocols, with a special focus on all high-touch surfaces in common spaces throughout the property. The team uses high-grade products, which meet the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID 19.
• We have reconfigured our public spaces to offer comfortable and safe environments for all to enjoy, as well as to eliminate any over-crowding.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
• There will be a “limited-interaction” check-in experience.
• Our team members will be on-hand, wearing appropriate PPE, and ready to assist with as little-to-none or as much assistance as guests request.
• We have implemented a contact-less property introduction and orientation for our guests.
• There can be a no-contact Statement review and check-out option.
HOUSEKEEPING GUEST ROOMS & PUBLIC SPACES
• In addition to wearing all appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE), which is changed and replaced throughout the day, our team uses high-grade products which meet the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID 19.
• Guest rooms are deep-cleaned, including the wiping down of the walls of the rooms.
• Rooms will remain vacant – post-departure – for an extended period in-between each guest whenever possible.
• We have implemented additional cleaning of all high-touch points and surfaces with increased frequency throughout the day.
• Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guest room areas – for example: light switches, all handles, TV remotes and thermostats. For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, etcetera. 70% alcohol will be used to wipe down surfaces where the use of bleach is not suitable.
• Wipe down all surfaces with recommended cleaning solutions adhering to recommended contact times. (1% sodium hypochlorite or phenolic disinfectants)